To create the customer shuttle request in Command center select Create new Request from the main menu
Start typing customer name and the phone number, the system will suggest the matching customers.
- Enter relevant customer appointment details.
- Set the appointment date and time.
- Set the appointment status. Learn more about the appointment statuses
- Open. Used when creating the shuttle request before the service appointment date.
- Vehicle in service. Customer is at the dealership and dropped the vehicle off.
- Vehicle ready. Customers vehicle is now ready for pickup.
- Completed. Appointment is completed.
1. Enter the requests address. The system will suggest the service locations addresses.
2. Start typing the address or the place name, the system will suggest the full address.
3. Enter the requests date and time.
4. Enter number of passengers traveling.
5. Add request note, if needed.